While a little off topic it is security related so I hope you don't mind.

This is the misc list, right?

Assumption 1.
bitcoin is a secure protocol without flaws.

quote from
https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/blob/second_edition/ch01.asciidoc

With these keys they can sign transactions to unlock the value and
spend it by transferring it to a new owner. Keys are often stored in a
digital wallet on each user’s computer or smartphone. Possession of
the key that can sign a transaction is the only prerequisite to
spending bitcoin, putting the control entirely in the hands of each
user.

Is the security of a bitcoin wallet ultimately determined by it's password?
The way I see it If an attacker had access to my computer, the only
thing protecting access to the wallet would be a password or some
iteration of a password scheme, if not mine than a centralized server
of trust somewhere, but eventually someone has a password that is used
to, unlock a bitcoin. Is that correct reasoning or are there
alternatives?

Thanks,
James