TB is a tiny and inexpensive chip that could be added to pcengines.

Supermicro is too expensive, because of the unnecessary ipmi and video. We need
3x m.2 slots, but they only have one. We like booting from the SD, but they
have none. Pcengines is a jewel for us. We depend on it.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile