Stefan, All,

Thanks for your Response,  the reason I was asking was I was experiencing
some packet loss on a sub 1Gb/s Connection, on a setup where by
I had 70vlans on one interface and these vlans were subsequently  Bridged onto
another virtio Interface
I added in an additional Virtio Interface, and split the 70 Vlans
across 2 interfaces
ie I had 35 vlans on 2 virtio interfaces and then the 70 vlans were
bridged onto a
third virtio interface. This seemed to reduce the loss that I had.

Hope this helps and Stefan Thanks for your feedback

Tom Smyth