This is fixed in the latest snapshot. Before this commit, even if gid or uid
options were recognised, they would not have had an effect.

Please let me know if you find any other bugs - there are many :)

________________________________
From: azarus <aza...@posteo.net>
Sent: Monday, 18 December 2017 8:11:52 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Cc: h...@openbsd.org
Subject: "fuse: unknown option gid=1000" with sshfs

Hi, list!

Since OpenBSD 6.0 removed the ability to mount filesystems as user, I've
been having issues getting directories mounted with sysutils/sshfs-fuse
to be accessible by users. I've tried setting

> -o uid=<myuid>,gid=<mygid>

when I mount the directory with this complete command line:

> doas sshfs -o uid=<myuid>,gid=<mygid> user@server:/dir /mnt

only to get this back:

> fuse: unknown option uid=1000

respectively, when gid is the first option:

> fuse: unknown option gid=1000

I've seen some recent changes regarding libfuse in the source tree, for
example this one:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=151299546729095&w=2
which would affect me, as I'm running -current:

OpenBSD 6.2-current (GENERIC.MP) #296: Sun Dec 17 16:43:20 MST 2017

Help would be greatly appreciated.

--
azarus
email: aza...@posteo.net