Hi

A weird request has arrived us from one of the our customers and it is
really unusual. Since I'm not a developer and i could not find any clue, i
guess that i need some guidance. Any help will be appreciated.

Here is the story
My company wrote an authentication software and dev. teams decided to close
code to others. A customer requested to see codes under one certain
condition. They demand to see our codes if our company fall into problems
that cause to lose the company. My point of view this looks like some kind
of quarantee.
Have you ever heard anything like this ?
Is there any software storing point{, company, people, bank or anything
else} some codes until certain events occour and then let people to see
codes ?