Trying to make aggregation using two wireless interfaces on OpenBSD 6.1
amd64 but unsuccessful.

Both wireless interfaces successfully connects to its networks and have
DHCP assigned IP addresses.
Both configs are listed below:

$ cat /etc/hostname.iwn0
dhcp bssid BSSID_MAC nwid NWID wpa wpakey WPAKEY wpaprotos wpa2

$ cat /etc/hostname.athn0
dhcp bssid BSSID_MAC1 nwid NWID1 wpa wpakey WPAKEY1 wpaprotos wpa2

For trunk0 intefrace I have assigned different modes available while
testing: failover, lacp, and loadbalance

$cat /etc/hostname.trunk0
trunkproto failover trunkport iwn0 trunkport athn0 192.168.20.1 netmask
255.255.255.0
#trunkproto lacp trunkport iwn0 trunkport athn0 192.168.20.1 netmask
255.255.255.0
#trunkproto loadbalance trunkport iwn0 trunkport athn0 192.168.20.1
netmask 255.255.255.0

By PF I set trunk0 as an egress interface in PF instead of previously
used athn0 and iwn0 for outgoing traffic.

#cat /etc/pf.conf
ext_if    trunk0
#ext_if    athn0
#ext_if    iwn0

$cat /etc/sysctl.conf
net.inet.ip.forwarding=1
#net.inet.ip.mforwarding=1
#net.inet.ip.multipath=1

No traffic goes over trunk0, but all perfectly works if I reverse my PF
config to iwn0 or athn0 interfaces as egress ones.

Please give an advice what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you!