Hello all,

I recently switched one of my machines from Debian to OpenBSD, Still a few
things left to fix (otherwise it would be no fun) and it looks promising.

I'm running suckless software, I've installed these packages:
dwm-6.1p0           dynamic window manager
st-0.7p1            simple X terminal

My $HOME/.profile has only one line in it:
export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc

And I set some variables in my $HOME/.kshrc

Now, everything's cool in xterm (i.e. variables are set) - but that's not the
case in st, when I launch st from dmenu.
If I launch st from xterm, variables are set as well.

Where should I look for an explanation?

Thanks much for your help with this.

Best,

Fred