This is the relevant bit from the dmesg on the J1900 board running amd64/6.2
stable:

pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Bay Trail Host" rev 0x0e
inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel Bay Trail Video" rev 0x0e
drm0 at inteldrm0
inteldrm0: msi
EDID block is all zeroes
drm:pid0:drm_do_get_edid *WARNING* HDMI-A-: EDID block 0 invalid.
inteldrm0: 1024x768, 32bpp
wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
ahci0 at pci0 dev 19 function 0 "Intel Bay Trail AHCI" rev 0x0e: msi, AHCI 1.3
ahci0: port 0: 3.0Gb/s
ahci0: port 1: 1.5Gb/s
scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets