Hello list!

I have some machines behind a squid proxy and have set the http_proxy and
ftp_proxy environment variables both in /etc/profile and in /etc/login.conf
for the default login class.  This works well.

But after an upgrade when rc.firsttime calls fw_update and checks for
binary patches the proxy is not used, so I have to wait for that to time
out or break it with Ctrl-C and call fw_update manually.

So I just wonder if anybody have an idea of how to set the http_proxy and
ftp_proxy environment variables so they are picked up by rc.firsttime?

Best regards