I received the following output from security(8):

Running security(8):
Can't
opendir(/home/pachl/.cache/mozilla/seamonkey/e8cxa4g0.default/safebrowsing-backup):
 No such file or directory at /usr/libexec/security line 594.

I didn't realize security parses through user files; beyond a few dot files. I don't understand perl. Is the script keeping state somewhere? How did it know to even try opening the safebrowsing-backup directory?

The missing directory isn't listed in /etc/changelist or /etc/mtree/{special,*.secure}. I couldn't find any trace of it in /var/.

So I manually ran the security script again. It returned no output. I'm confused.

Can anyone explain this?

Thank you,
Clint