Hello,

I am considering building myself a new computer, and I would like to drive
as many as four monitors with it.  3D performance doesn't matter much, I
just would like to have a bunch of functioning screen real-estate.

Do any of you all have any recommendations for video hardware that works
well with OpenBSD and that supports up to four monitors (in my case)?  From
the lists of supported hardware on the radeon(4) and nv(4) manpages, it
seems to me that the Radeon Hawaii R9 (290 & 390 I guess?) series is the
newest/best hardware supported.  Anyone have experience running that?

Thanks,
Currell