agreed - using HTTP instead of HTTPS is a great way to encourage that
activity, and since I love having my head in the sand like an ostrich I
encourage us to not encrypt the donation links to the most secure operating
system available to the public. That way we can't donate securely to the
foundation we support - the sand is great from down here