I mean.. did it ever happened in the history that a microphone driver sent its
data via the network?

if these attacks aren't very likely, then I was just loudly thinking..

wouldn't it be great to held some idea day for: "how to increase security? "

there would be ex.: 500 idiot ideas, but maybe 1 great, who knows.