Hi all,

I've installed OpenBSD today (not new to it, or to the list, but I am a
chronic distro-hopper), and syspatch fails with the error message:

syspatch: invalid URL configured in /etc/installurl

All other software I've installed (including, but not limited to, zsh,
mate, libreoffice) seems to work. My /etc/installurl is as follows:

https://www.mirrorservice.org/pub/OpenBSD/

I would add that this is not the first time I've installed OpenBSD 6.2,
either - but it is the first time syspatch has failed, IIRC.

I've no idea what other info might be helpful, but I'll be happy to provide
it if asked.

Thanks,

Jeff.