On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 01:08:21PM +0200, Atanas Vladimirov wrote:
> Please, let me know if I'm doing something wrong/stupid or this is bug
> somewhere in the stack.

I can't spot anything wrong in what you've shown but it seems you're
not looking at all the data you could be looking at.

What might help with diagnosing the issue is monitoring the output of:

        netstat -I gif0
        netstat -I enc0

and:
        netstat -s

Look closely at how the counters change, and find the ones which
could relate to an OSPF packet being dropped.

Also, check if pf is dropping related packets by logging any blocking
rules and checking pflog0 with tcpdump as well.