Thanks to all of you for your advice.

Just one thing I had in mind but not sure if it is a wise option:
Is it possible to run fsck_ffs(8) with -y during startup so it hopefully
is able to repair the filesystems.
In addition to that I would do a hourly rsync of the partitions to a NAS to
easily repair when somthing goes terrible wrong?

Thomas

--
+49.179.1448024
Karl-Kunger-Straße 68