On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 05:56:19PM +0100, Tor Houghton wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 11:23:12PM -0700, Peter van Oord v/d Vlies wrote:
> > Hello Martijn,
> >
> > Did you ever found an solution ?
> > I have the same at a customer system.
> >

> I'd like to chip in with a "me too" here. It's "suddenly" started happening
> to my apu2c2 device.
>
> I say "suddenly" because it started happening after I did syspatch on a
> default 6.2 amd64 install.

I finally had time to babysit the host, and it appears that the root cause
for my issue was a cron job (ftp client) that didn't gracefully handle error
situations (remote host not responding properly to https://, resulting in
far too many ftp processes..). Assumptions lead to poor error handling and ..
causation, correlation - yeah.

(I am sure someone will know why this would trigger a scsi message.)

Sorry for the noise,

Tor