Le 2018-03-19 16:18, Patrick Marchand a écrit :
Hello,
I updated to the latest snapshot yesterday and when I run
pkg_add -Dsnap -u a bunch of pkg will not upgrade because it cant find
ssl.44.9

It does find 44.8 and 45 but not that specific version, last week I had
a similar issue with libm. Now I can get around the error by building
the packages in ports, but I was wondering if there was an easy fix.

Thanks,
Patrick

Hello,

It seems you have to update your snapshot because it's too old. It was
shipped with the lib version 44.8 and the current is now 44.9 from the
output. That mean your snapshot is too old and the packages have been built
against a more recent snapshot.

Regards