Hi,

I set up mlmmj already. Thank you for recommendations. mlmmj seems to be
a really great program to manage mail lists for OpenSMTPD!

My question is how to add/remove mail list users by email commands like
Majordomo do?

For now I've done initial config for required list by command:

$ doas /usr/local/bin/mlmmj-make-ml -L $listname -s /var/spool/mlmmj -c
_smtpd

But mailing to $listname return "denied" from mlmmj because of user list
is absent.

Thanks for advice.

Denis