On 03/28/18 15:04, 3 wrote:
> hi guys. when the pflow option first appeared, i was surprised by the
> stupidity of those who implemented it- pflow could not be specified
> for block-rules, i.e. dropped packets were not taken into account. as

hm. you've suffered nine years of this stupidity of others but have not
been able to add labels to your block rules?

Just as an experiment I added labels to the block rules on my
most-easily-reachable-from-here gateway, as in

block log (all) label blockgen
block drop log (all) quick from <portalbrutes> label portalbrutes
block drop log (all) quick from <abusives> label abusives
block drop log (all) quick from <webtrash> label webtrash
block drop log (all) quick from <bruteforce> label bruteforce

block drop log (all) quick from <longterm> label longterm
block in log (all) on ! lo0 proto tcp to port 6000:6010 label remotex11

and voila, pfctl -sl gives me after a few minutes

[Wed Mar 28 16:15:29] peter@skapet:~$ sudo pfctl -vsl
blockgen 3739 452 19856 448 19664 4 192 0
portalbrutes 3739 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
abusives 3739 301 14681 301 14681 0 0 0
webtrash 3438 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
bruteforce 3438 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
longterm 3438 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
remotex11 3438 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

man pf.conf is your friend, please consult there before letting
resentment stew for years next time, huh?

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/