Howdy...
Daylight savings time sucks...  :/...
 Is there a way to Reference UTC and then do  the calculating
n and then convert to local time zone if  you are worried about
calculating yesterday on the edge case of the 2 hrs a year
that this would make an impact...

as a side issue would  avoiding running this particular job
between 11PM and 1am  prevent the edge case from having
an impact
Peace out
Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.