> When a manual page applies to more than 1 arch, we place it a level up.

Thank you, but should not we add comment like the one we have for "man pci"

SYNOPSIS
   # macppc, sparc64
   vgafb* at pci?

Btw, I found some more things to improve in mans like:

options(4) APERTURE section should have "See xf86(4)"
remark (it is done for almost all options except aperture)

Installation process asked me if I want my X11 to be "started by xdm(1)"
and it should be rephrased to "started by display manager xenodm(1) (xdm
clone)"
since there is no xdm(1)

Experienced user will never ever notice these small things, but they could
help newbies like me:)

I can fix it and send diff to tech@ (or where should I send it?) but I am
not sure about quality for my English.

Ilya.