On 04/15/18 14:37, Jeffrey Joshua Rollin wrote:

On 15 April 2018 at 12:03, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info <mailto:i...@juanfra.info>> wrote:

    On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 11:19:50AM +0100, Jeffrey Joshua Rollin wrote:
    > No, it works fine with pkg_add, as I have repeatedly said, and a
    few months ago I did have a problem where a trailing slash caused
    problems with syspatch, which, without any pressure from me, I was
    informed would be fixed. The issue may simply be one of
    consistency, but looks more likely to be an error in the pkg_info
    script.

    > So, to sum up:
    >
    > Pkg_add works;
    > Syspatch works;
    > Cloudflare was up last time I tried it;
    > Despite the above, pkg_info -Q does *not* work.

    Try this:

    $ su -l root
    # echo 'https://fastly.cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/
    <https://fastly.cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/>' > /etc/installurl
    # unset PKG_PATH
    # pkg_info -Q mate

    If fastly works, try with cloudflare again. BTW, we don't have a
    metapackage for mate.

Whoops, I forgot about this bit. Yes, fastly works, but trying just https://cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/ does not; I tried that because it was listed on the OpenBSD website FAQ, having forgotten fthat I'd used cloudflare before; the same error came up with the address listed on the website, as I mentioned previously.
You are missing the `cloudflare' part. Yesterday you had /org instead of .org.

edgar:9$ PKG_PATH=https://cloudflare.cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.3/packages/amd64 pkg_info -Q mate
checkmate-0.21
libmatekbd-1.20.0
libmatemixer-1.20.0
libmateweather-1.20.0
mate-calc-1.20.0
mate-control-center-1.20.0
mate-desktop-1.20.0
mate-icon-theme-1.20.0
mate-media-1.20.0
mate-menus-1.20.0
mate-notification-daemon-1.20.0
mate-panel-1.20.0
mate-power-manager-1.20.0
mate-screensaver-1.20.0
mate-session-manager-1.20.0
mate-settings-daemon-1.20.0
mate-terminal-1.20.0
mate-themes-3.22.15
mate-utils-1.20.0
sslmate-1.5.1p1
tmate-2.2.1p0

For now, I'll just stick to fastly. Thanks.

-- Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info