Technically, you can debug your real machine kernel using serial (aka com)
port, but I do not think you need to do that.
When your kernel panics, it takes your to ddb, right?

You got "uvm_fault  page fault trap": it means kernel tries to access some
invalid memory address.
It happens in  "ihidev_intr" (HID-over-i2c driver) at offset 0x18a.
This address is stored in registry, that is why Mike Larkin aksed you to do
"show reg": get registers values, and send them to list.

So, there is some bug in ihidev_intr driver, you need to post whole
text + "show
reg" output to bugs@ along with your laptop name.