This is all I managed to retrieve from the logs (/var/log/daemons,
/var/log/messages):

Mar 12 09:27:20 server mountd[50607]: Socket disconnected
Mar 29 18:05:30 server mountd[52162]: Socket disconnected
Apr 16 12:04:07 server mountd[66430]: Socket disconnected
Apr 17 17:55:26 server mountd[14081]: Socket disconnected

No messages from nfsd and portmap.

If the logs are true, then mountd is the daemon that is causing problems.

The manual says

>     -d      Enable debugging mode.  mountd will not detach from the
>            controlling terminal and will print debugging messages to stderr.

The above option does not work, because it detaches from the terminal:

> > doas /sbin/mountd -d
> Here we go.

I tried "mountd_flags=-d" in rc.conf.local, and rebooted the whole OS, because
mountd refuses soft restart. As a result, the OS refuses to boot. System
crashed.