There is no problem when I reboot many times. Whenever I turn off power
supply hardly, it comes with problem.
it is not a solution for me to implement the solutions you specify. I
installed/updated(boot-kernel) it several times after our correspondence
with you.
I have done the same process many times in 6.1, but I have not had a
problem.
I think, the tests i've made and the problems i've experienced originate
from the 6.2 version of the change.