Is there a recommended best practice when setting up an environment with
python
virtualenv with regards to wxallowed.

My typical workflow is under my home directory I have a
dev/language/project/.venv type structure. I guess the simple solution is to
mount /home as wxallowed in /etc/fstab, but is that truly the preferred way.
Seems to make a new attack surface for anything in home.

The other option I am thinking is to create a dev-username location in
/usr/local somewhere and then ln -s that into my home structure accordingly.

Since I am new to OpenBSD I figured I would ask first and did not find much
on
this topic other than third parties that seem to want to casually just add
home
to wxallowed.

Thanks in advance for any guidance,

Ken