On 05/15/18 13:04, Tuyosi T wrote:
i think it is impossible to print USB only printers .

I have successfully printed to several USB based printers in my time with OpenBSD, ranging from USB thermal receipt printers, USB restaurant dot matrix kitchen printers all the way up to your modern day consumer throw away HP printer.

I also have had great success utilizing DB9/DB25 serial line printers with OpenBSD.

With a bit of playing around with lpd(8) and your printcap(5) file, you can do some neat things and avoid having to remove the ulpt(4) driver from the kernel while still making the printer fully usable and available to CUPS and over the network.