Hi there,

i hope someone can sort this out for me but I dont get it. I get a nice "Primary Script unknown" message when I try to reach a defined location.

I try reach https://UrlToMySite.tld/admin/ and in thsi location is a index.php file

so I Configure my Location in httpd.conf like this

location "/admin/*" {
            root "/path/to/my/site/admin"
            root strip 1
            directory index index.php

            fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm.sock"

            authenticate with "/users/me/mysite_passwd"
        }

in my opinion this should show me the generated index.php but instead I get file not found. When I call the index.php explicitly like https://UrlToMySite.tld/admin/index.php it works.

so where do I go wrong here?

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT