Why? if you allow anyone to connect to it anonymously
what do you gain by using ssh? sftp (non anonymous) exists for
a real reason (secure authenticated-by-ssh file transfer, i.e.
particularly to allow up and download...)

        If all you want is something "less evil for firewalls" Try using a
web server instead - if you really want the connection stream
encrypted to an anonymous endpoint use an SSL'ed web server.

        -Bob

* Peter Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-02-03 14:45]:

--
| | |         The ASCII Fork Campaign
 \|/       against gratuitous use of threads.