On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 13:59, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> On any number of occasions, I've offered personally to donate VMWare
> licenses to Net-SNMP developers to help bring *BSD support back into the
> mainstream >:} ... That's a standing offer and I'm sure there are plenty
> of corporations that wouldn't mind contributing either.

Off topic, but at this point you don't need a license for the
runtime.  If you have Workstation just build a downloadable
image with an OS installed if there isn't one already at
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/vm/community.html.  Anyone can
then download the free player at
http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ and run it.  I think
the images are typically built with NAT network support and
it might be easier to test snmp with bridged, but it is
possible to make that change after the fact in the .vmx file
if necessary.

--
  Les Mikesell
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]