>On Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 12:24:42PM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
>> On 04/06/18 09:34, Leonid Bobrov wrote:
>> >  After that I noticed that my micro stopped
>> > working.
>>
>> Could you define what's meant by "micro"?
>>
>> Home computers were often called "microcomputers", back around the time
>> I was born.
>>
>> Even today's computers have a "microprocessor".
>>
>> Which of those stopped working?
>
>Micro is short for microphone

No, micro is short for micro.

Learn to communicate.

This is not a problem of english vs non-english.

It is a problem where you think you are special and don't need to
communicate clearly.

Well, if you won't try to communicate, then I encourage everyone
watching this to not try to help you in the future.

Like why bother?

Does that make sense?  Isn't it fair?