De: IL Ka <kazakevichi...@gmail.com>
Para: francis dos santos <francis.dos.san...@ciudad.com.ar>
CC: OpenBSD General Misc <misc@openbsd.org>
Enviado: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 17:29:55 -0300 (ART)
Asunto: Re: Reboot loop

ddb(4):
"ddb is invoked upon a kernel panic when the sysctl(8) ddb.panic is set to
1".

I belive this value is default. So, kernel should be dropped into ddb on
panic.
Does it happen?

What exactly do you see on screen along with uvm_fault?

Do you see whole stacktrace?

Check
https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html
for "Minimum information for kernel problems" section