Hi Hasse,

I see a few problems:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:36:12 +0200 Hasse Hansson wrote:
> smtp# cat /etc/rc.conf.local
> spamlogd_flags="-I -i lo0"

I'd remove the localhost interface then restart spamlogd.

> smtp# cat /etc/pf.conf
> ext_if = "em0"
>
> pass in log on egress proto tcp from <spamd-white> to any port smtp

This line follows spamd's man page, i.e. you log incoming traffic on
the egress interface (em0) for spamlogd - correct. But you have
configured spamlogd to listen on lo0 in /etc/rc.conf.local - no match.

> block all

The block rules need to be above the pass rules, otherwise their
matched traffic is blocked. Move all the block rules up above the pass
rules and reload.

> smtp# cat /etc/mail/spamd.conf
> :msg="SPAM.  All spmmers get reported !

This line is not closed. It needs ":\

Then restart spamd to invoke spamd-setup.

Cheers,
--
Craig Skinner | http://linkd.in/yGqkv7