So, I have a mipsel-none-elf32 bare-metal Clang/LLVM cross-compiler (and the
corresponding bare-metal GNU cross-binutils), and the platform-specific code
('sys/mips/mips' and 'sys/mips/broadcom') from the FreeBSD source tree as a
starting point.

Are there any other specific considerations to bootstrapping OpenBSD using
the cross-compiler? The target is a router (128MB flash, 128MB RAM), so a
native build is probably impractical, I plan to attach urndis(4) devices to
its lone USB port primarily.

(Yes, I plan to do the porting myself, just wanted to ask about any build
system specifics. There isn't much in the way of documentation re: porting
OpenBSD to a "new" architecture.)

Thanks