Dear list,

in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.

When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:

FileInfo:  OK
Libiconv:  OK
Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
Exif:  OK
LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)

but pkg_info shows:

php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php

and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.

Why do I get the above warnings?

Also, in the second installation page I get the following:

Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:

types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }

Thank you