It should work as otherwise outlined in the FAQ. The softraid partition is
marked as RAID when you check with disklabel. Let's say that patrtition is
sd2a. In that case run

# bioctl -c C -l /dev/sd2a softraid0

It will ask you for the encryption password and then tell you what device it
assigned it to, for example sd3.

Then just mount whatever you need on sd3