This is a really nice board at a really nice price, and you should stop scaring
people off. These Atoms are cleaner than both Cores and Xeons, and AMDs have
have their fair share of problems.  Citin g C2000 against the latest C3000 is
FUD. You should come clean first, and cite a comparable server board at a
comparable cost and clear of bugs.