Hello folks,

I'm running OpenBSD 6.3 over a Aspire One netbook, and looking for enabling the "scrollback buffer" mentioned in the related FAQ (http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq7.html#Scrollback).

Unfortunately, it doesn't mention which combination of platforms and hardware combinations it is supposed to work, neither mentions how to get a kernel with such feature enabled.

I tried to Google some info about it, but couldn't find anything that helped.

How can I check if it should be working? SHIFT+PgUp doesn't work.

How can I check if the running kernel that I have (GENERIC.MP#107 amd64) already has the option compiled?

If not, what do I need to enable in the kernel to have the scrollback buffer enabled?

Thanks in advance.