Hello,

My new router crashed this morning.  About 4-5 days ago I ran 'syspatch' and
think that 14, 15,
and 16 patches were installed. At the conclusion of the install, the kernel
"relinked". No issues
reported.  I did not reboot the box.

Today, while trying to combat that duplicate IP address issue, I rebooted the
box, Upon startup it
dropped into the debugger. Did another reboot just to see if that was a
one-off, but it dropped
into the debugger again.

Standard 6.3 release machine. Not following current or snapshots...

I've attached a pic below of the screen.  Its all I've got right now.  I have
to disable inteldrm
to get the box to boot [normally]. I have an old thread about that.

www.kevla.org/6.3crash.jpg

Any suggestions or processes to try? I've never been in this boat, no idea what
to do...

Thanks,

Jay