This is the thread that I wished to start that pertains to OpenBSD.
If usage of an SSH app on anyone's phone to access an OpenBSD server
isn't relevant from a security point of view, well, let's ignore the
communication breach from a hardware/software issue and I ask
forgiveness.

I have not opened up my server before for full usage of email, web,
database, etc. before. So I'm a total noob on really good security
practices.

Proper owner:group all over the place. Not covered in hier (7).

For example, I read that httpd should not have it's Perl scripts owned
by www:www. Well, what IS the right choice here? What about Perl modules
I bring in? root:wheel seems wrong to me.
If I bring in an outsider to also have a site under httpd, how should I
deal with preventing them from getting into the other virtual server
folders, which usually contain sensitive information? This would seem to
be an owner:group and permission thing. But HOW do I do this right?
Do I give them an outside folder to work in and then give them the
ability to have my software copy it into the chroot?
What about each servers logs? Should I have them written to their home
folders? They need to see those but not anyone else's.

Overall, What are the right and especially the wrong owner:group all
over the general file system?

I'm not really asking for a vague outline, I know very well that daemon
is especially dangerous and needs to be used in some places and NOT in
other's. Right now I just have a hodge-podge all over the place. Is
there a manual page that covers this? If not, should there be?

Hey, I grew up with DOS, BASIC and Windows. So I don't have any years
of knowledge of "just how this obviously should be".
(Thanks for the comments left in a project I gave a go at a while
back, they were very educational about this topic.
I may have failed at that project, but I do look at source code.
I respect any requests not to reply to a personal email.
I do not ignore such things, that would be extremely disrespectful.)

Passwords in general.
I'm familiar with the xkcd about password strength.
But I see sites with password strength checkers that are clearly wrong
now that I have this knowledge. Are there any correct password checkers
that I can insert into the passwd routine to keep things safer? I can't
prevent anyone for their own mistakes about leaving it out, but I at
least want to prevent break-ins with lousy passwords from attackers.

What else don't I know? This is one of those questions I have to ask
since I don't know exactly what I don't know? There is an excellent pdf
on a study about how people who are incompetent are unable to judge
their own incompetence until they become more competent.

Which is exactly my own problem. I am not competent enough to judge my
own competence. I have not worked in IT. I do not know anyone who has,
except over this list. I will ask stupid questions and not know it.

Any help welcome,
Chris Bennett