Sadly you are not in the EU or that would cost google 500K

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Ayres
Sent: 19 September 2018 14:48
To: Chris Bennett <cpb_m...@bennettconstruction.us>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Google abruptly accessed photos on memory card and MUCH more
without permission

Chrome is banned at my workplace shop, as are pretty much all of Google
products. We use DuckDuckGo, or other one-off for search and Firefox or Safari
for browsers.

Michael Ayres

Michael Ayres, MS, CISSP, CSEP, CSM, PMI-ACP, PMP | www.mace-associates.com San
Francisco, CA. | 415.999.2049  https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelmaceayres