On 25/09/18 10:00, Bogdan Kulbida wrote:
> Please don’t judge that hard, but I’m trying to see if I can set-up a
> network gateway with one of the old’ish servers I have here. It was running
> OBSD just fine for a looong time but has only one network interface.
>
> It does have few extra USB ports, ta-da...
> Anyway, what USB network interface would you recommend that would run
> smoothly with the OBSD 6.3?

Another possibility is if you don't need the full link speed, you can
use a managed switch and set up 802.1Q.

Make the ports at both ends trunk ports and multiplex as many Ethernet
segments as you like.

I use this approach with a TS-7670 industrial PC which has only one
100Mbps Ethernet interface to have it route between a DMZ and a
management network, and of course, indirectly two of my OpenBSD-based
virtual machines do this (with the Linux host doing the 802.1Q stuff).
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.