Librenms would be worth a look i believe it has email alerting
and snmp support needs php and mysql
Zabbix   ...havent used this one but it has monitoring functionality ...
If you are monitoring alot of systems, make sure your storage can
cope with alot of I/O or you will see annoying gaps in your graphs
so use SSDs and make sure that when formatting the system
that you align with 1MB offset ...  2048 sectors  (instead the default
64 bytes)

Peace
Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.