On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Niall O'Higgins wrote:

Your question isn't entirely clear to me, but I think you might be
confused.

Quite possible as this is a bit new territory for me to be going into. Thanks for the help

The "No-cache section" you refer to is part of the namei (name
translation) display.  For a little more information on what this
means, look in the systat(1) manual page or this brief FAQ entry:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq11.html#maxvnodes

I was reading the systat page but I had not come to the realization yet that what I was looking at was refering to just namei. I tried adjusting the kern.maxvnodes several times but that has not improved the misses.

This is software cache, not a hardware one.

So this would for sure point to a hardware issue seeing how adjusting the software didn't help?