Am 10.10.18 um 14:58 schrieb Peter N. M. Hansteen:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 02:48:24PM +0200, Stefan Wollny wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to set up PF to forward this port (25565) without a pre-defined
>>  IP as macro as the dhcpd.conf has a line defining tables for abandoned
>> ("-A"), changed ("-C") and present leases ("-L"). According to man
>> dhcpd(8) those tables may be used with PF. But how??? I couldn't find
>> examples.
>>
>> Do I have to tell PF about these tables in pf.conf? Or don't I need
>> these tables at all?
>
> You do need to include the tables in your pf.conf. I'm a bit surprised
> the example at https://home.nuug.no/~peter/pftutorial/#33 did not show up in
> your search.
>
> - P

YES - this is exactly what I've been looking for!
(I use Google via 'startpage.com' - maybe this makes a difference???)

Thank you very much, Peter. BTW: Am I this blind that I oversaw this in
your book??? I had it with me on the train yesterday but I didn't see
this solution. Will take a 20th look tonight.

'Thank you' again for so much help here on the list, but as well for the
fine book!

Best,
STEFAN