Hello misc,
I am trying to perform a relay on webapp that uses websocket.
I am able to use the app, but when websocket is requested it does not work

.Any direction will be appreciated

Here is my config:

# cat /etc/relayd.conf

http protocol "https" {
        match request header append "X-Forwarded-For" value "$REMOTE_ADDR"
        match request header append "X-Forwarded-By"  value
"$SERVER_ADDR:$SERVER_PORT"
       match header set "Upgrade" value "$HTTP_UPGRADE"
        match header set "Connection" value "upgrade"
        match request header set "Connection" value "close"

        #  tcp tunnings
       tcp { nodelay, sack, socket buffer 65536, backlog 100 }

        pass request quick header "Host" value "example.com \
                forward to <example>

tls { no tlsv1.0, ciphers "HIGH" }
}

relay "webservices" {