Hello all,
unbound-checkconf "Killed" when cheking a large local zone config file
rcctl start unbound fails because of the above command failing

background

we were migrating our dns filtering from one platform to openbsd
so we have a basic unbound configuration file that loads another
configuration file that contains zones for an educational institution
to filter inappropiate sites for kids.
the zone file is located below (89M)
http://5.134.89.24/unboundlocalzone.conf
the above file was loaded into /var/unbound/etc/
and then was included in the unbound.conf file using the include directive
include: /var/unbound/etc/unboundlocalzone.conf

when I run unbound-checkconf it runs for about 30 seconds and then
i see a "Killed" message on  the commandline

rcctl start unbound fails after about the same time and it woudl appear
that the rcctl script calls unbound-checkconf  before starting the unbound

however running unbound or nohup unbound works fine..
to load that local zone into memory it takes about  4G of Ram,

/var/log/messages is clear
/var/log/daemon is clear

--
Kindest regards,