Hello dear openbsd users,

I would like to install a font (Fira Code), with ligatures.

I installed the fonts (pkg_add fira-fonts), and konsole (pkg_add
konsole) because it is supposed to work with ligatured fonts.

I launched konsole, and selected the right font, but there is no
ligature. I did the exact same thing on a Linux platform and it works.

Am I supposed to do anything else? I don't know if the problem is
konsole, or something related to the fonts. Didn't find any specific
option in konsole related to ligatures.

Also, I'm on OpenBSD 6.4. There is nothing related to ligatures in the
FAQ, and I spent quite some time to even find there was a package for
Fira fonts.

Thanks,
--
Philippe