misc@,

Since installing 6.4, I have noticed a significant reduction in download speeds
during ordinary desktop use with my wifi adapter on the order of
a 75% decrease and a much greater frequency of stalled downloads.

I regret I am at a loss to describe the problem in much greater
detail, but I have
been tweaking system parameters and have discovered that setting
net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive=1 results in an improvement, gaining back much
of the lost performance.

Does anyone have an idea what my issue might be?

athn0 at pci6 dev 0 function 0 "Atheros AR9287" rev 0x01: apic 8 int 17
athn0: AR9287 rev 2 (2T2R), ROM rev 4, address c0:25:e9:10:9f:a7

--
Sincerely,
Colton Lewis